From Small Talk to Deep Talk
Feel confident talking to anyone and everyone—in English
We all know just how important it is to communicate confidently in a variety of situations. And while communicating in a language that is not your own can be challenging, it can be extremely empowering. Especially in business situations, where mastering the art of communication is important in creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, colleagues and service providers.
In this 6-week course you will have lots of opportunities to learn:
- why making small talk is so important and how it serves a real social purpose,
- how to easily strike up a conversation with strangers, and identify common interests and values,
- how to keep your conversations going and to convert those typical small talk questions into meaningful opportunities for relationship growth, and
- how to have deeper and more rewarding conversations.
- Become more confident in speaking English spontaneously.
- Master the communication strategies and language you need to have engaging and inspiring conversations.
- Learn to talk about all kinds of different topics (ranging from small talk to personal talk to deep talk ) with clarity and ease.
- Expand your vocabulary and feel more comfortable with your grammar skills.
6 interactive online sessions à 1.5 hours (with short tasks in-between sessions)
Lern- & Begleitmaterial:
You will receive a digital PDF handout with some tips, techniques and sprinkles of inspiration—and a short task—after each module.
Gruppentraining (mindestens 3; maximal 6 TN). Du erhältst nach der Zusage per Mail die Rechnung und Zugangsdaten. Im Preis enthalten ist das Handout.